Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the magenta paint and the hydra sponge cut in half, Pounce on paint over wrist hand and arms. Go all the way around the hand.
2. Continue to add more color.
3. Next using a stencil and a contrasting color, pounce on a little color and pattern over the design in layers.
4.Use different stencils and different colors.
5. Next, using white and a medium round brush, outline the edges of the design. You can add this by creating a series of “u” shapes along the lines.
6. Add swirls in the middle as well as some dots! Fun!
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many artistic and costuming services & smiles.
www.ashevillefaceandbodyart.com or www.facebook.com/ashevillefaceandbodypainting
Share with friends:
- 0 comment
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, Arm Design, BAM Stencils, Celestial, Designs, Diamond FX, Global, Mehron, Tutorials