It’s almost that time of year again! This is a simple design to do that is quick and easy.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the red face paint and the large round brush, paint a heart in the middle of the forehead.
2. Next using the same brush and the white face paint, paint a series of quick teardrop shapes surrounding the heart, framing the eyes, and coming down to the cheek.
3. Using the small round brush, outline the heart and the feathers in black.
4. Next add a few more tear drops, and some highlights to the heart. Add a few dots as you would like.
This would be super amazing with glitter. A red would be great on the heart.
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many artistic and costuming services & smiles.
www.ashevillefaceandbodyart.com or www.facebook.com/ashevillefaceandbodypainting
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Body Area, Designs, Heart, Holidays & Seasons, Kids, Mask, Other, Valentine's Day