A great alternative for having a face painting, is getting a arm or hand design! This is great especially for hot and humid days when a face painting might just sweat off. This has been a popular design with the older boys.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the medium round brush and the silver paint, start to paint lines the length of each finger.
2. Add circles over each knuckle, and then continue the lines and connect at the wrist.
3. Using the medium filbert brush and the black paint, blend in black all around the silver and cover the fingers and part of the hand. I used a little bit of black and blended well.
4. Add red and green lines that curve around each part of the fingers, and connect at the wrist, to add wires. Then, go along the edge of the silver to outline. Add shading and detail as you have time.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, borg, cyborg, cybormen, design, Design Ideas, easy, face, face art, face paint, face painting, facepaint, facepaint.com, hand, how to, quick, simple, skeleton, tutorial