Ardell Clear LashGrip Eyelash Adhesive is an easy to use, quick to dry and easy to remove adhesive to hold your strip eyelashes in place. This latex-based, waterproof adhesive dries clear, so that eyelashes are clearly visible. Comes in a 0.25 ounce tube.Watch this video on how to use the LashGrip adhesive to apply strip eyelashes: How To Apply & Remove Eyelashes?To apply:
1. Clean eyelashes and eyelids so that they are free of oil or makeup.
2. Check the eyelash against your lash line and trim off any excess length.
3. Apply a thin line of adhesive along the lash band. Use a toothpick to spread it evenly.
4. Wait for 15-30 seconds to let the adhesive get set.
5. Secure the lash by pressing on to the lash line using your finger tips. Strip lashes should be applied on skin closest to the hairline.To remove:
1. Gently pull the lash off the eyelid.
2. We recommend following with an Eye Makeup Remover