Wolfe Face Art & FX Information
Wolfe Face Art & FX, LLC (Wolfe), a division of Dynamix PDMG, was formed in May 2005 as a professional special effects make-up and face painting company, offering a completely new and unique make-up product. The product was immediately accepted as a high quality make-up. As part of the start-up, the company offered educational programs including workshops, seminars, hands-on training for make-up professionals, and high quality step by step books which catered to the entertainment industry and the rapidly growing face and body painting markets in North America and Europe.
In 2007 Wolf Novelties (Wolf) was formed to manufacture and market high quality face painting kits, Wolf U-Do tattoo products, and a variety of make-up products for retail sales using the same high quality make-up products that were used in the professional line. Wolf products are easy to use and designed to be marketed to the large mass retail chains, small Ma & Pa stores, and businesses offering craft products, theater supplies, and party supplies for Halloween, New Years Eve, Birthday Parties, Arts & Crafts, Special Events, and Everyday Fun.
In 2010 Wolfe launched a high quality water-based and an alcohol-based air brush make-up called E-Flow. This product had been in development for several years to ensure it would be the best in the industry. Upon launching the product, customers immediately rated it as top of the line. The market opportunities are equal to or greater than our current make-up industry demands. High definition television and movie productions have created major demands for high quality airbrush make–up that provides easy on and easy off. As in our professional cake make-up, E-Flow when applied will not rub off, yet it washes off with soap and water. (A feature not available in other products.)
The fundamental objective of Wolfe Face Art & FX LLC, Wolf Novelties, LLC., and E-Flow is to continually offer new innovative products that are of the highest quality, competitively priced, and meet or exceed our customers' requirements and expectations. The success of Wolfe to date is due to our ability to offer new products each year.
- The company has a network of dealers / distributors in North America, The Middle East, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, and is currently negotiating with one in South America.
- Our customer base is over 5500 customers that buy Wolfe products. We have very satisfied customers who feel Wolfe make-up is the best available.
- Wolfe Face Art & FX is the vendor of choice for Klutz - a division of Scholastic Publishing Company for their newly released Face Painting Book, which includes Wolfe make-up.
- Wolfe had no problem meeting Klutz’s highest-in-the-market quality standards. In Klutz's promotional material, they stated the biggest change in their new book is “We searched the World and found the best. They go on smoothly, dry quickly, last beautifully and wash off easily, with bold, bright colors that have to be seen to be believed.”
- Wolfe face paint products are used in over 150 face painting booths in major theme parks in the US that offer face painting on guests. Parks like Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farms, Lego Land, Six Flags, and Paramount all use Wolfe face painting products. The Wolfe name is even used on some face painting booths in different theme parks.
- Several Wolfe Face Art & FX sponsored artists have placed 1st in the World Body Painting Festivals in Austria. Wolfe makeup was used by 7 of the top 10 artists in that world event in 2010.
- Ripley's Believe or Not 2011 book features a 3D cover of an image that was face painted by Wolfe’s Creative Director, Kurt Drake.