The "pop art" themed designs had been around since the 50's and thrives unto this day especiall in face painting!
This style of art is very rewarding especially when done correctly. Here's our take on the famous pop art theme!
Face paints needed:
- #6 round brush
- #1 round brush
- cotton swabs
Create the Design
1. Cover the whole face with Electric Yellow and a sponge.
2. Paint the lips with Shocking Pink and #6 round brush.
3. Cover the eyelids with Radioactive Green using a sponge.
4. Create eyeliners on the lower eyelids using Radioactive Green.
5. Cover the whole face with polka dots with some Atomic Orange and some cotton swabs.
6. Draw the comic-like details such as eyelashes, eyebrows, cheekbones, lip outline and face outline with #1 round brush and Raven Black.
7. Outline the hairline with raven Black and #6 round brush.
8. Highlight the hair with some Shocking Pink using a sponge.
9. Add more highlights on the hair with Electric Yellow.
10. Outline the hair streak with Raven Black using a #6 round brush.
I hope you enjoy our videos! Please share it with your friends.
Check out our channel and subscribe! New tutorials and product reviews every week or so!
CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/facepaintify or see our Cool Designs Playlist.
Like us on Facebook and let me know how we're doing!
Thank you for watching! Subscribe for more video tutorials!