Unicorns are popular. Rainbows are popular. Put them together and kids go nuts! With this design they can have the best of both worlds. This is an fast and easy design to do. Read the steps below to learn how
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the medium round brush and the white face paint. Paint a circle to start the shape of the head of the unicorn.
2. Next, add the mouth shape and blend with the circle.
3. Add the ears and the horn.
4. Load your flat brush with the rainbow one stroke. Alighn the brush so one corner is behind the ear, and at an angle.
5. Swoop down and to a point to create the hair. Add another swoop of color between the ear and the horn.
6. Add a light blue dot for the eye. Then add a dark blue dot on top of that. Using the small round brush and the black, outline the design. Add a black dot in the middle of the blue for the eye. Add eyelashes. Outline the hair by adding lines that curve down.
7. Add white dots and sparklies. Add a star burst to the top of the horn and all around the design. Add a white dot over the blue for the eye.
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Arm, Body, Characters, Cheek, Designs, halloween, Kids, One Stroke, Other, Rainbow, Unicorn