What better way to wear green on St Patty’s day than with some green glitter lips and some eye candy? This is easy to accomplish. Just follow the step by step instructions below.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Using the 1 inch brush, and the rainbow split cake, use the green and blue of the cake to add over the eyes. Start at the inner corner of the eye, sweep it over and out. Add an additional swoop.
2. Using the medium round brush and the white face paint, add some swirls and teardrop lines to the design.
3. Next, using the filbert brush, add four leaf clovers to the design. You can create a clover easily, by pressing the brush down in one spot. Press down three more times to create the petals. Add green face paint to the lips.
4. Using the small round brush, outline the design in black, and add green glitter to the lips. That’s it! Now you will not get pinched for st patty’s day!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Body Area, Designs, Eye, Holidays & Seasons, St. Patrick's Day