As we approach the colder months, winter designs are going to become the popular request from folks wanting to get something painted. Frozen is ALWAYS popular, so you can never go wrong with a good Elsa design. So go with a frozen design for this upcoming season and it will sure to be a hit! Here’s how to get started.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
Black Face Paint
White Face Paint
TAG Face Paints – Teal Pearl (Metallic)
Wolfe Face Paints – Blue
Graftobian ProPaint Face Paint Silver Sterling
Tag Body Art – Brown
Tag Body Art Rose
Diamond FX Face Paints – Metallic Cooper
TAG Face Paints – Pearl Blush
Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter – Holographic White (Sheer)
Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter – Holographic Blue (Sheer)
3. Continue to add the her dress, arms and hand. I also like to sketch out the face as well as to see where everything will go, even though I will paint over it again. You can choose to do it the way that works best for you.
4. Color in the base colors to the design. Add yellow for the hair, pearl blush for the skin, and light blue for the dress. Add blue to the dress to create shadows. Add specs of silver to the dress over the blue.
5. Using the small round brush, add two ovals for the eyes, and add highlights throughout the hair. Next, using the small, very carefully add two round black circles to the white ovals for eyes. Add a line on the top and bottom of the eyes and eyelashes. Surround the black circles with blue.
6. Now, using the rose face paints, add the lips. Then using the brown face paint, add low lights to the hair, lips, cheeks, hands and chin. Add two small dots for the nose.
7. Add some snow flakes, starbursts, dots and swirls above Elsa’s hand using the white.
8. Using the small round brush and the black face paint, outline the design. Outline the hair, cheeks, shoulder, arm and hands.
9. Finish the design by adding the blue glitter on the dress, and white to the rest of the design.
Enjoy this design. Please comment below an any feedback or your experiences with using the tutorial!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: cheek art, Design Ideas, Elsa, face painting, facepainting, frozen, how to, quick, snowflakes, winter