Colors used in this picture:
1. First, starting with the white face paint and a medium round brush, draw an outline of the Iron man design on the face. Paint a line going across the eyebrows, then paint two squares around the eyes, connected to that line. Paint a square shape in the middle of the forehead. Paint lines going from the corners of the mouth, and up over the cheek bones. Add the outline under the chin and connect to the rest of the design.
2. Next, Using the high density make up sponge (cut in half) and the red face paint, add red to the outer part of the design, and the square shape in the middle of the forehead.
3. Now you want to fill in the inner part of the design with yellow, using the yellow face paint and the high density sponge.
4. Now you’ll want to add light blue over the eyes, using the blue face paint and the 1″ flat brush. Be very careful not to get any paint in the eyes!
5. Using the round brush and the black face paint, Outline your design, tracing over the white lines. Make sure to get the bottom lip. and DONT trace over the curved lines going over the cheek.
Share this post