For this holiday design I would like to share with you an improvised technique of using different stencils to add depth and glamor to this easy Christmas design. I love stencils because you can quickly get a complete image, especially at large events where there are a lot of people.
To make this a super fast 2 minute design, downsize it to one ornament with a spring of holly and some berries!
- Snazaroo - Green
- Global Colours Fun Stroke - Leanne's Flower Fairy LC
- Global Colours - Red
- Global Colours - Strong Black
- Global Colours - White
- Snazaroo: Beige Brown
- Amerikan Body Art Liquid Bling - Brilliant Gold
- Round Sponge
- Loew-Cornell Gold Grip #1 Round Brush
- Foam Sponge
- Dotter Brush
- Large Foam Pouncer
Bad Ass Mini Stencil - Paisley - BAM2012
(sub Swirly BAM2028 or any similar style)
- Bad Ass Mini Stencils - Tree - BAM1031
- Bad Ass Mini Stencils - BAM 1217
Other stencil ornament ideas:
Quick Ornaments with BAM Gears Stencil
- Dab stencil with a light color, use a darker shade to draw details
My name is Alfiya and I have been living in Spain or many years. From early childhood I loved to draw but never studied art, I was always self-taught. I occasionally painted pictures until one day in 2016, by great coincidence, during one holiday I was asked to paint a lot of boys and girls - it was a panic situation for me, painting 45 constantly moving children's faces and I was alone and without the skills for it! But that day I realized that it is exactly what I really would like to do in future. Hope you enjoy my work!
With love, Alfia