Get ready to paint the cutest and fastest bunny ever! I just love this design because it's so quick and easy to learn. Let's get started!
Here's what you'll need:
- Global Body Art White Face Paint - Standard White
- Kryolan Purple Aquacolor - Purple
- Paradise Pink Face Paints - Light Pink
- Global Body Art Blue Face Paint - Standard Dark Blue
- Amerikan Body Art Glitter - Holographic White
- Loew-Cornell® White Nylon #8 Flat
- Silly Farm Paint Pal Pretty Petal Brush
- Loew-Cornell® Gold Grip #2 Round
Here's how to apply:
Load your flat brush with Global white and paint your circle shape for the bunny body. (You will use the same brush for the entire bunny)
Continue by adding a bunny tail and a foot.
Next, paint the ears. Follow up with a poof of glitter before the paint fully dries.
Then, load your #2 round brush with Kryolan purple and outline the bunny as shown. Next, double load your petal brush with Paradise pink and Global white. Paint a circle shape for the center flower, then add a series of petals on each side of the center flower.
Next, load your #2 round brush with Global dark blue and paint in the details for the center flower.
Continue by outlining each flower petal and add a couple of detail lines in each petal.
Still using your Global dark blue, add the bunny's cute little eye. Finally, load your #2 round brush with Global white and add random sized dots on the petals.
And now you have a quick, but still cute bunny to add to your Easter board. One of the things I like about this bunny is how easily you can change up the color scheme. So if you have 30 kids at festival that all want a bunny, you can easily change up this design by just choosing different colors.
I hope you are able to use this design at your next gig. Thanks for joining me again, I hope to see you back for next week's blog!
Be sure to share your designs with us on Instagram and Facebook.
Until next time… Live, Love, Paint.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Animals, Arm, Body, Body Area, Bunny, Designs, Easter, Holidays & Seasons, Kids, Stacey Perry