Birthday cake cheek art!
Here’s a fun and simple design. It could be someone’s birthday at an event, or someone who really just loves birthday cake. I think I might know a few of those people! The rainbow colors are sure to spark someone’s interest. Here is how to make:
Colors used in this picture:
Black Face Paint
White Face Paint
Yellow Face Paint
Red Face Paint
Light Blue Face Paint
Kryolan Face Paints – UV Dayglow Pink
Kryolan Face Paints – UV Dayglow Orange
Diamond FX Face Paints – Metallic Blue
Diamond FX Face Paints – Metallic Cooper
1. Starting with the medium round brush and the metallic cooper, paint the bottom of the cake first. It almost looks like a smile. You will want that shape to help make it look round.
2. Using white, add the frosting on top. Add some frosting drips on the side to help make it look nice and covered in lots of frosting.
3. Using the small round brush, start to add the candles on top by painting a line. Paint the back row first. Use a different color for each candle. I like to have my colors go in order for a rainbow affect.
4. Complete the front row.
5. Using yellow, add a small flame on top of each one. Then, come behind and add a small white tick in the middle of the flame.
6. Outline the design in black. You can stop there, or if you have more time add some background confetti. Use different colors to add small strokes of colors and add a few white and red dots.
Adding some white glitter to this would make it really come alive. This is what I use: Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter – Holographic White (Sheer)
Thank you. I hope I have inspired your creativity today. Happy Birthday.
By Amy Liza Williams on