One thing that goes hand in hand with face painting, is costuming! We love to make and wear our flower crowns at events. This design is perfect to add to a lovely fairy flower crown.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the light blue face paint, and the round brush, add a swirl next to the eye. Cover the eyelid with blue paint as well.
2. Continue to the other eye, and add more swirls. Make these swirls different than what is on the other side. Leave the eyelid blank for now.
3. Using the light green, add paint over the other eyelid. Now add green leaves over the vine and fill in using negative space as a guide to what to add or not add.
4. Add to leaves to both sides.
5. Using yellow, add little tear drop strokes to the leaves. Add small white dots, and outline the leaves in white. Add some white swirls over the eyes.
6. Add to both sides.
Add flower crowns or hair accessories to create a fairy look!
thank you for reading. Let us know how it worked for you! We love to hear from you!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Body Area, Designs, Eye, Holidays & Seasons, Kids, One Stroke, Summer