With Easter this Sunday, and the return of the warmer weather, there will surely be some face painting happening. This is a quick and easy design that can be done on small children. My son here is the wiggliest little boy to paint, and has a very short time to sit still. We avoided the eyes and moved quickly so we could finish before he was done.
Colors used in this picture:
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
1. Starting the the 1 inch brush and the white face paint, you’ll want to add the base. Paint under the nose, to make the muzzle and down over the lips to make the teeth. Add a forehead and ears coming down around the sides of the face.
2. Next, add a cute pink bunny nose.
3. Using a thin round brush, start to outline the design. The mouth and nose seems to be the most tickle sensitive area, so I do those first to get it out of the way. Trace around the edges of the muzzle adding wispy lines around to create fur. Outline the nose, and have a center line come down from the nose and over the lips.
4. Continue to outline the rest of the design. Make wispy line work to make fur strokes. That’s it! Quick and easy!
If I have time, I will add a little bit of pink glitter to the nose. Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter – Holographic Bubblegum Pink (Sheer)
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, bunny, cute, Design Ideas, Easter, easy, face art, face paint, face painter, face painting, facepaint.com, fast, fun, Holiday, how to, rabbit, simple, spring