paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Using the medium round brush, and white face paint, paint a circle where you want to start your design.
2. Next, add the chin of the skull. Then add the cross bones by making an “X” shape behind the skull. Make a “V’ shape at the tips of the “X”. shape.
3. Add the sword to the design, by starting with the silver face paint. Paint a square above the skull, and a triangle below it.
4. Finally using the small round brush, outline the design. Start with the skull and add two round circles for the eyes. Make small tick marks across the chin to create the mouth. Add cracks and details as you see fit. Add a curved handle to the sword. Add crosshatch marks throughout the sword to give it a tough look.
thanks it! There are so many variations to do to make it your own. I hope you enjoy. Thank you
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Arm, Body Area, Characters, Designs, Halloween, Holidays & Seasons, Kids, Other, Skull, Tattoos