Give a toast to the New Year. Drive safe. Most of us will be working on this busy holiday, and I usually paint adults for the night. They will love this design as I get requests for this stuff usually.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the metallic green face paint, paint a wine bottle shape on one side of the face.
2. Next using white, add some the labels for a little detail.
3. On the other cheek paint a outline of two wine glasses.
4. Using yellow, add some festive swirls to the forehead. Also paint a little bit of yellow around the neck of the bottle. Follow up with some light green into the mix
5. Using the coral paint, add some liquid inside the wine glasses, and use white to fill in the rest.
6 Add some bubble action.
7. Continue adding white details.
8. Finally, create a black outline around the images to make it pop.
That’s it! Thanks so much. I hope everyone has a good start to their Year.
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many body art services & smiles.