Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the split cake and the hydra sponge cut in half, Start with the sponge, full loaded, between the top of the nose and the outer corner of the eye. Make sure the lighter color is on the inside. Pivot the sponge from the top of the nose, keeping that part stationary, while only moving the outer, darker part of the sponge across the forehead.
2. Using a medium round brush, add a circle for the moon. You may want to go over with a second coat.
3. Using the small round brush and the black paint, start to paint the outline of the sleigh. Position it over the moon to give it the the most emphasis.
4. Add two reindeer in the front of the sleigh.
5. Add some reigns, and fill in where needed.
6. On each side add the shapes of evergreen trees to close off the design.
7. Next, add white over the silhouettes to create some highlights.
7. Using a medium round brush, outline the design in teardrops.
This would be great with a little glitter! The sheer pink glitter and blue paint, create a very pretty and interesting effect. Almost add a purple hue.
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many body art services for the South East region of the United States. www.ashevillefaceandbodyart.com