This design is a little different and sure to make a little boy or girl very happy. It’s easy to do! Follow the steps below.
Googlie Eyes from the craft store.
Colors used in this picture:
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
1. Using the green face paint, and medium round brush, paint the head, and arms of the monster.
2. Next, paint the bottom part and add yellow feet. Use light blue to add shading to the middle.
3. Add eyes to the design, by brush on any color face paint on the back. Stick down, and press firmly. It will stick!
4. Use a small round brush and outline the design. You are ready to go!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, Arm, Body, Body Area, Characters, Designs, halloween, Kids, Monster