This is a fun design for kids who enjoy moving the mouth and pretending to be a hungry alligator. Follow the steps below to see how to create this design.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Using white and the medium round brush, outline the shape of the alligator. Start over one corner of the upper lip and continue over to the other side, and trace out the eyes and head. Continue by adding the legs, torso and tail alongside the cheek and curling around the forehead.
2. Once you have completed tracing out the shape, fill in with light green color.
3. Using the small round brush, and the white face paint, add teeth inside the mouth, by making quick and small flicks of the brush. Use this to also add claws. Add a white dot for the eye, and a few groups of scales along the back.
4. Finally, using the small round brush, outline the design in back. Add a black dot over the white dot for the eye. Add black scales alongside the white scales. You know have an alligator.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: alligator, Amy Liza Williams, animals, boy design, Design Ideas, easy, facepaint, fast, fun, lips, mouth, moving, quick, reptile, teeth, tutorial