Super Spiderman Cheek Art
Sometimes little one get scared to get a “big one”. When introducing children, especially the younger ones to face painting, its helpful to start with some small on their arm so they can see the process. They can also look at it when their done without needing to revisit the mirror as well. This will help them to get used to what face painting is, and maybe next time might be ready for a full face design.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
1. Starting with the red paint, and the small round brush, paint a oval shape for the head. Then draw two spiderman eyes in the oval.
2. Next, fill in the eyes with white paint.
3. Outline the eyes in black.
4. Now you are ready to add the spidey web. Add three lines on top. One in the center, and two on each side. Repeat the same on the bottom. From here how much detail you want is up to you. You can add a few more lines up the side, or fill in all around. By now you should know if you have a wiggler, or if they can sit still longer
5. To create the web, you want to connect between each lines by creating an “U” shape, and an “n” shape on the bottom. Or you can see it as the hump always faces towards the middle. You can do more or less detail, it will look great and they kids will love it.
By Amy Liza Williams on
Share this Article