Summer is the time for heading to the zoo, and this Sneakadoodle Giraffe is a little concerned because he seems to have misplaced something important.
• #5 round brush
• #3 round brush
• #1 round brush
• TAG yellow face paint
• TAG orange face paint
• TAG light green face paint
• TAG dark green face paint
• Paradise dark brown face paint
• Diamond FX black face paint
• Diamond FX white face paint
1. Use a small round brush to outline your design, putting the giraffe’s head coming down out of the hairline on the right and his body on the left going up into the hairline.
If you feel confident that you can create the design without the outline, you can skip this step and go straight to blocking in your color, but the nice thing about outlining in white first is that it’s easy to change if you need to.
2. Block in your colors with your #3 and #5 round brushes. I chose TAG colors for this, primarily because the TAG colors are so brilliant, and I wanted the design to be bright as well as fun.
Use the Paradise brown and TAG light green and regular green to create some branches and leaves around each part of the design.
3. Load your #1 round brush with Diamond FX black and outline the design. Once your outlines are in, the nebulous shapes of color will take on a defined appearance and look almost finished.
4. As a final step, add some white highlights to give your design a finished look.
Share this post
- Tags: animal, animals, boy design, cheek art, cute, Design Ideas, diamond fx, face paint, face painting, fun, giraffe, girl design, how to, simple, Sneakadoodle, zoo