I don’t know about you, but these last few day for us have been very snowy, icy and cold! Brrr! So in spirit of the winter, I give you the Ice Fairy Princess! A easy one stroke design that can be great for a Frozen / Elsa request.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Using the one inch brush, add a tiny amount of water to the split cake, and work back and forth over the cake to load the brush. Once the brush is fully loaded, then you may want to lightly dab the brush on a towel to release any excess water. place the edge of the brush, where you want to start your design on the forehead. Press the brush up then twist to meet at a point.
2. Repeat on the other side, creating a diamond pattern.
3. Continue to add shapes for the crown. It’s very easy to do. Just pick a point to start with the brush, then swoop the brush over to the center. Make sure to do it evenly on both sides. You can also go over a spot again if you feel it needs more paint.
3. Add some shapes and color to the eyes by taking the 1 inch brush, and some freshly loaded paint, and placing over the eyelid. You can line up the brush with the bottom of the eyelid, and by placing the white corner on the inner eyelid. Press down and roll over up and out over and to the side. Repeat on other eye.
4. I went ahead and added some additional lines with the blue and the 1 inch brush. I also added blue to the lip.
5. Now, using the medium round brush add some tear drop shapes to the crowd. Add a swirl and more tear drop shapes around the cheek.
5. Using the small round brush, continue to add white details to the design. Add star bursts and dots to make it sparkle!
6. Finally, add glitter! A glitter is a must for this look!
Thanks so much for reading this Tutorial. Please let us know what you think! Stay Warm!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Characters, Designs, Fairy, halloween, Holidays & Seasons, Kids, One Stroke, Winter