Here is a quick one eye design. I don’t use stencils for my snow flakes. I find that by practicing a snowflake design, I can get them done just as quick. Here’s How.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Using a flat brush and the one stoke cake, start at the inner corner of the eye and swoop out over the eyebrow and to the temple.
2. Flip brush over and repeat on other side.
3. Using the small round brush, add a set of four teardrops for each snowflake you want to put.
4. Put a few on the other cheek as well.
5. Start to add to the snowflakes. Start at the tip of a teardrop, and create tiny little short tear drops that point toward the main one, going down each side. Add as much details as you can fit or have time for.
6. Fill in around with star bursts, dots, and a few swirls.
7. Repeat on other side.
Stay warm this season!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Body Area, Designs, Eye, Holidays & Seasons, Kids, One Stroke, Winter