Easter is such a pretty pastel time of year! Using a one stoke design can make some beautiful designs quick and easy. Follow the steps below to achieve this look.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Using a 1″ brush and your favorite one stoke, paint a few oval shapes where you want your design to go. On the upstroke, curve the brush to the left, and on the down stroke, curve the brush to the right.
2. Using a different one stoke cake, add a few more eggs.
3. Using the small round brush, and the white face paint, add designs over the eggs. You can experiment and try all types of different designs.
4. When you have competed filling out the decorations, then outline the outside of the eggs with a medium round brush.
5. Using the medium round brush and the white face paint, add tear drop shapes, star bursts and dots to really make your design stand out.
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
Thank you for viewing! Let us know what you think! Share your comments and ideas below.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Arm, Body, Designs, Easter, Holidays & Seasons, Kids, One Stroke