I’m always happy to accommodate little girls who like fancy masquerade-style masks with extra bling. (And in my book, the more sparkle, the better!) I hope you enjoy using this design as much as I enjoyed creating it.
• Kryvaline Summer Sunset large split cake
• #5 Round brush
• #3 Round brush
• Cosmetic glitter
• Diamond FX white face paint
• TAG pearl rose face paint
• Paradise dark pink face paint
• Gold liquid bling
1. Load a 1/2 sponge from your Kryvaline Summer Sunset large split cake or from another split cake of your choice. Sponge it on around the eyes keeping the same color in the center for each side of the face. Because masquerade masks are not always symmetrical, I made one side of the mask larger and a bit more dramatic than the other side.
2. Load your #5 round brush with Diamond FX white or another face paint which also produces smooth line work, such as Wolfe. Starting from just over the corner of the eye, add swirls. Since masquerade masks tend to be more ornate, doubling your swirls will create the effect.
3. Switch to your #3 round brush and pick up some TAG pearl rose mixed with Paradise dark pink. Carefully outline the mask and add some extra color to the interior of the double swirls.
4. As a final step, add some dots and starbursts. Use your gold liquid glitter gel to outline the design and add value to it with extra sparkle.