How to paint a Tribal Bird
Tribal is the new trend among many music festivals goers. They’ve traded in their request for fairy adornment designs for Tribal adornment instead. This tribal style is based off of the basics you find in many tribal communities across the globe. Such as, simple geometric patterns, and bright basic use of colors.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the blue face paint, and the small round brush, paint the head and start of the wings.
2. Paint a diamond shape for the body of the bird.
3. Attach the bottom of the wings to the body of the bird.
4. Now using the purple paint, fill in and outline around the design.
5. Fill in another layer of outline with light blue face paint. Add a blue dot for the eye.
6. Fill in and outline now with the orange paint. Add three small lines to the top of the bird’s head. Add a few tail feathers as well.
7. Finish with the yellow face paint. Add dots and details. Add some extra tail feathers at the bottom.
thank you for viewing. Please let us know what you think in the comments below!
By Amy Liza Williams on
Share this Article