How to paint a pretty Autumn Fairy
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the small round brush and the black face paint, start to paint the fairy, by painting a circle where you want the head to go. Paint two curved strokes on the side for the shoulders.
2. Continue to paint out the shape of the fairy.
3. Add hair, and fill in silhouette.
4. Now, starting with the fushia paint and the medium round brush, start to add tear drop brush strokes to make the wing shapes. Overlap with orange, red and yellow brush stoke.
5. Outline the wings with the small round brush. Start and the top, trace around the curves of the wing color, pull brush in toward center of wings. Add white dots and sunbursts. Add some Glitter! Amerikan Body Art Cosmetic Glitter – Holographic Bubblegum Pink (Sheer) would look great with those wings!
By Amy Liza Williams on
Share this Article