Mario is a classic! From the Super Mario Brothers, to Mario Kart, we all love Mario. I remember playing when I was a little girl, and now I play with my son! This design appeals to both both kids and adults alike.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Using the dark green face paint and the medium round brush, trace the outline of the tube. Create a rectangle for the top of the tube, and a square underneath.
2. Next, using the same dark green face paint, paint out shapes for each color. Leave open space to fill in with the light green paint. When you are painting in the shapes, you’ll want to have your line turn 90 degrees, where the square and triangle meet, then again at the top. This will help to create definition between the rectangle and the square.
3. Next, using the light green paint and the same brush, paint a stem coming up, directly from the middle of the tube. Making sure to rinse your brush very well between colors, use the red face paint to paint the flower mouth of the plant monster. You can do it in two stokes by using a teardrop side stoke starting and meeting at a point on each side. You would do this process twice, one for each petal.
4. Add in the white details of the lips, teeth and spots of the plant monster. Add one strip of white going down the middle of the tube.
5. Finally outline in black using the smaller round brush. Now don’t let your avatar get eaten by the flower monster!
Share this post
- Tags: boy design, cheek art, Design Ideas, easy, face art, face paint, facepaint, how to, mario brothers, monster, nintendo, plant tube monster, quick, video games