Lizards are so much fun. This design is a great for a “tattoo” look. Put it on the inner arm or even on a shoulder to complete the look.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1.Starting with the green face paint, paint a football shape for the head using the medium round brush.
2. paint another football type shape for the body.
3. Add the tail, and four leaf type shapes for the start of the legs and arms.
4. Finish the arms and legs, and add the claws. Add two white circle for the eyes. Now using the yellow, and blue face paint add a bunch of spots and circles along the backside of the lizard.
5. Finally, using the small round brush and the black face paint outline the whole design. Add black dots over the white circles to create the eyes. Add a tongue. Add black spots over the other spots.
thank you for viewing! Please let us know what you think in the comments below.
Share this post
- Tags: boy design, cute, design, Design Ideas, easy, face art, face paint, face painting, facepaint, facepaint.com, how to, lizard, quick, repititle, simple, tattoo