Colors used in this picture:
1. Using the filbert brush and the orange face paint, you’ll want to make two outward brush strokes where you want to put your pumpkin.
2. Continue to make make additional brush stokes to fill out the pumpkin.
3.Add yellow to fill in, using your brush to blend with the orange.
4. Next using the metallic green and the round brush, paint the steam, vines and leaves surrounding the pumpkins.
5. Finally outline the pumpkins, and vines using the small round brush and the black face paint.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Arm, Body, Body Area, Designs, Fall, Holidays & Seasons, Kids