A quick and easy mask for the girls to have a little spooky yet pretty design for Halloween, or any time of the year! You can add a jewel in the middle of the spider, and in the corner of the eyes for a more detailed look.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the purple face paint and the hydra sponge, add purple around the eyes, and onto the forehead.
2. Taking a baby wipe (best for erasing with face painting) or a wet washcloth, and remove excess paint to create a nice shape around the eyes.
3. Now using the medium round brush and the black face paint start to create the structure for your design. Starting at the corner of the eye, drag your brush up, following the outside of the purple shape up till about the middle of the forehead. To add the second line, you’ll want to treat it the same way you would adding liquid eye liner. Close the eye, and slightly tug on the outside corner of the eye with your other hand. Start your brush stroke at the inner corner of the eye, and drag across the eye, and eyelashes, curving up the line once you reach the temples.
4. Add two tear drop shaped lines between the two lines, both pointing towards the corner of the line. Add another one on the outer edge of the top brush stroke. Add a swirl and two tear drops underneath the eye.
5. Now you’ll want to make the spiderweb by painting a “U” shape connecting the different brush strokes together. Do this to both the top and bottom of the design. Paint a spider in the middle of the forehead. Start by painting a medium sized oval, then a smaller one underneath. Paint two legs pointing down and two legs pointing up.
6. Finally, using the white face paint, add small tear drop shapes to the the spider web and spider. Add dots to the inner corner of the eye and outer corners as well. This design is a must for some glitter!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Design Ideas, easy, facepaint, girl design, gothic, Halloween, how to, mask, quick, spider