- Use contrasting colors to make it pop.
- 2. Make sure to use a high quality brush in good shape to really get those nice lines and shapes.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the white face paint and the high density make up sponge cut in half, start to sponge on white around the eyes, and mouth. Make sure to stipple the paint, and not streak it. Try to work with the contour of the face to make the right shapes. Cover the top top lip with white paint and extend past the corners of the mouth.
2. Next, using a sponge, add orange and fushia face paints all along the face that does not have paint. Keep most of the paint above the jawline.
3. Using a good quality round brush, make sure to load the black paint generously. You’ll want the paint to be a good consistency to get those nice lines. Starting at the inner corner of the eye, paint over the entire eyelid and a little above. Have the line come to a point just outside the otter edge of the eye. Paint another line coming from the inner corner of the eye, and follow over the white paint. Do this for both sides
3. Next, using the same brush and paint, continue to decorate the forehead. You can really do anything you want, there are many variations. In this photo, I painted a line in the middle with stripes moving away from the center line.
4. Now starting on the bottom half of the face, start to paint a thick outline around the white part of the mouth. Paint three brushstrokes on each side for the whiskers.
5. Paint the nose on each side, and connect underneath. Draw a line straight down to the top lip. Then Paint various stripes and dots, that all point back to a center spot, which is right between the eyes.
5. Finish the look by adding light blue dots on some of the stripes. Paint the bottom lip with the fushia paint, and add two white fangs on each side of the mouth.
6. Using the Ben Nye Lumiere Palette, add fuchsia powder to the lips. Add some black starry night power on top of the eyelids, and blend in around the edges of the black paint. Blend with more fuchsia powder. That’s it! Add glitter, eyeliner, hair feathers to make it your own.