Dia das los Murtos is almost here! Some of the funnest and most creative make up out there.
Colors used in this picture:
Diamond FX Essential Black
Diamond FX Essential White
Tag Body Art Light Green
Diamond FX Face Paints – Metallic Green
Tag Body Art Pearl Purple
TAG Face Paints – Berry Wine
Paradise Makeup AQ Face Paint- Brilliant Fuschia
1. Starting with the hydra sponge and the white face paint, cover the face completely. Dabble the sponge to create even coverage.
2. Using a large filbert brush, create black eye sockets around each eye. Start at the inner corner, curve up to the eye brow line and curve back around to the other corner of the eye.
Then, starting at the tip of the nose, push up to create the nose shape. You can add a line underneath to create a spade shape or do a heart shape.
3. Next, using the small round brush, add two small lines coming up and around the cheeks from the corners of the mouth. Then add tick marks across the lips and extending onto the cheeks.
5. Using the medium round brush, and the metallic green face paint, add additional color to the inside of each petal.
6. Now you’ll want to add a heart shape in the middle of the forehead, and draw three pointed petal shapes on the chin. Using the wine berry paint, add three dots below the heart, and dots within the petals on the chin.
7.Now you’ll want to outline the petals, both around the eyes, and on the chin, using the small round brush and the black face paint. Add a spider web on the forehead by painting one line coming directly down the middle of the forehead, then two more on each side, point to the heart. Paint a horizontal line connecting each vertical line.
7. Add metallic green leaves next to the chin flower, and add a green swirl underneath each eye. Add any additional details, or extras you can fit! and Have fun this awesome season!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: colorful, Day of the Dead, Design Ideas, dia day los murtos, face paint, facepaint, Halloween, how to, make up, Sugar Skull