When the shy Sneakadoodle Easter Bunny loses his Easter basket, it’s up to you to help him find it so he can complete his mission and distribute Easter eggs to all the children who are waiting for them.
• Paradise or TAG face paint in the following colors: orange, yellow, dark pink, light pink, blue, light purple, green, and light brown
• Diamond FX white face paint
• Diamond FX black face paint
• #5 round brush
• #1 round brush
• #2 round brush
1. Using your #5 round brush loaded with Diamond FX white, create an upside-down white bunny shape with ears hanging down right under the hair line on the right or left side of the forehead. Pick up some light pink on your #2 round brush and fill in the centers of the ears with it and add a little pink nose.
2. On the opposite cheek, create a basket shape with your #5 round brush and brown face paint. Rinse your brush and use some of your favorite Easter egg colors to fill the basket with eggs and to place a few extra eggs beside it. Finish up by placing some grass underneath the basket with green face paint.
3. You’ll use your #1 round brush and the Diamond FX black to create the outlines on the Easter bunny. On the opposite cheek, also add the outlines for your easter basket and eggs.
4. Because this bunny is white, there won’t be any highlights for him, but if you choose a different color for your bunny, don’t forget to add these after you’re finished outlining. Using the #2 round brush, add your white highlights and some finishing swirls and flowers. To make the flowers, load your brush with white and dip the tip in a darker color, such as pink. Press your brush down from the center of the flower to make five or six petals with a pretty colored center.
Now that your Easter bunny is finished, he can find his basket and continue his egg delivery.
Share this post
- Tags: basket, design, Design Ideas, dfx, easter bunny, eggs, face painting, Holiday, Paradise, pretty, sneakaboo, Sneakadoodle, TAG