Glitter tattoos are always a big hit especially with the older crowd. I personally like to do them by hand rather than using a stencil to give it an artistic touch. When you use a brush to do glitter tattoos, you will want to make sure to use a brush that you don’t mind getting glue on, and even may only use for a short while as the glue dries and gets stuck in the brushes. Some people even use disposable brushes one for each gig.
1. Pour a small amount of glitter glue into a container. I found the lid to my paints quite handy! Next, add a small amount of face paint to the glue. This will help you to see where you have painted as it dries.
2. Next, using the #2 brush, draw a spiral where you want to start your design.
3. Add sun rays to the spiral, spacing out the rays and carefully placing so they align in a pleasing manner.
4. Continue to add sun rays and fill the circle. Add dots inside the design as well to fill the space.
6. Cover it up in glitter! I like to start in the middle and work my way out. You can add the glitter using either the poo-fable bottles, or you can use your finger to dab on. I used yellow in the middle, then orange and then red out the outside. Make sure to cover all the glue with glitter.
7. Finally sweep the glitter away using a powder brush. Wipe away any stray glitter using wash cloth. So pretty!
Share with friends:
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Arm Design, Body Area, Celestial, Designs, Freehand, Glitter, Kids, Tattoos