Yay kids love to build snowmen! They also like them on their cheeks too. Here is a simple design to add to your winter season offerings.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Start by painting three circles. Start at the bottom and make the biggest, then the middle a little bit smaller, then the head a little bit smaller than the last.
2. Use light blue paint and add some shading on the side of each circle.
3. Using the red and orange, add one a warm hat and scarf. The scarf is easy to get around the neck. just make three short tear drop flicks of a small round brush on each side.
4. using brown add some branches for arms, and a neon orange nose.
5. Outline the design in black, using the small round brush. Add dots for the mouth and eyes, and buttons.
6. If you have time in the line, then add white dots and starbursts all around the snow man, and give him a little snow underneath.
Amy Liza Williams is a face & body artist who resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville NC. She is the owner of Asheville face & body Art, a collective of quality artists who work as a team to provide many body art services for the South East region of the United States. We work many local festivals and events, and love traveling and bringing a smile to people’s day. www.ashevillefaceandbodyart.com
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Arm, Body, Body Area, Cheek, Designs, Holidays & Seasons, Kids, Winter