Cheek Art Christmas Stocking
A Fun and easy Christmas Stocking.
Colors used in this picture:
1. First, using the 1 inch brush and the green split cake, paint a stocking shape where you want your design to go.
2.Next, using the medium round brush, add the white trimming at the top of the stocking.
3. Now add the dots to the stocking with the metallic green paint. Add a box shape and ball shape. Add white for the candy cane.
4. Add stripes to the candy cane, and a yellow ribbon. Add a blue stripe to the ball.
5. Using the small round brush, and the black paint, outline the design.
6. Finally, use white to add dots and star burst. Add some evergreen leaves as well.
Thank you for reading!
By Amy Liza Williams on
Share this Article