Arm Art: Face Paint a Tree Design
Colors used in this picture:
Diamond FX Essential Black
Diamond FX Essential White
Diamond FX Face Paints – Metallic Cooper
Wolfe Face Paints – Brown
Wolfe Face Paints- Light Green
Diamond FX Face Paints – Metallic Green
Wolfe Face Paints – Yellow
Tag Body Art Pearl Purple
1. Starting with the #4 round brush and the brown face paint, Paint two wavy lines next to each other to form the outline of your tree.
2. Next, using the same brush and the metallic cooper face paint, fill in the trunk, branches and roots.
3. Using the filbert brush, and the metallic green paint start to dab leaves surrounding the tree trunk and branches. Next, using the same brush, and the light green face paint, lightly dab a little, around the leaves to add highlights.
4. Finally, using the 0# round brush, and the black face paint, outline the tree trunk, and add a line pattern inside the brown. Start at the top branch, and drag your brush down to the roots to create a line. Repeat this moving across from the left branches to the right. It’s okay if they intersect. Add semi circle brush marks across the green leaves to give it more shape.
5. If you have time, add more to your design. You can add grass, rocks underneath the roots, flowers, a bird! Have fun with it!
By Amy Liza Williams on