Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the white face paint, and the round brush, draw a outline of the plane. Start at the nose of the plan and work your way back to the tail. Then Add your wings. Add a circle under the front wing for the jet.
2. Next fill in the top half of the plane with the silver face paint, and the bottom half with white.
3. Next using the yellow face paint, draw clouds come from the jets by draw a very thin straight line, then big puffy clouds behind. Then using the red face paint, add highlights. Dont forget to add some inside the jet as well.
4. Finally, using the black face paint, outline the design. Trace around the edges of the plane, and fire clouds! Add windows.
Share this post
- Tags: air plane, airplane, arm, boy design, cheek art, cool, Design Ideas, face painting, facepaint, how to, plane