One of the benefits of using a paint like paradise is that it’s soft and easy to blend. I love using the Primsa colors because the colors blend so well and look so vibrant. It’s also washes right off. Here is a design that is easy to do and appeals to moms and teens.
1. Starting with the prisma cake and the hydra sponge, sponge on the colors, starting at the corner of the eye, and then pouncing down over the eye.
2. Add a another wing to the bottom of the cheek, but make sure it’s smaller than the top.
3. Using a filbert brush, trace around the outside of the wing, then drag inwards toward the nose.
4. Add another layer.
5. Using the small round brush, add lots of swirls on the side of the butterfly wing. Have it all connect back to the corner of the eye. Add dots over the black part of the wing, and add small tear drops in each section of the wing. This design would be perfect with glitter.
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
Share this post
- Tags: Amy Liza Williams, animals, art, butterfly, butterfly make up, cake, color, cool, design, Design Ideas, eye, face art, face painting, facepaint.com, festival, girl, girl design, makeup, mom, Paradise, pretty, prisma, split cake designs, splitcakes, teen, tutorial, women