Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the 1 inch brush and the small split cake, add a u shape to start the belly of the fish.
2.Next, paint another “U”, but upside down. That way there is a curve on the top and bottom.
3. Using the name split cake and brush, add a tail to the back of the fish. Start at one side, and pull and twist the brush to a point. Repeat and add another.
4. Add fins to the top and bottom. Start with the brush flat on top of the fish’s head. Then twist only the back side, and pull up. So only one side of the brush moves, while the other side pivots in place.
5. Using the smaller round brush, add some outlines to the fish. Add some teardrop shapes for the fins in the middle, and add a few to the top and bottom fin. Add wispy long lines to the tail. Add a dot for the eye, and some bubbles.
6. Outline in black. Add a black dot for the eye. Now you have a fish! Stay tuned for some more ideas of how to paint some of fishy’s friends
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: cheek art, cute, design, Design Ideas, easy, face art, face painting, facepaint.com, fish, fun, how to, one stroke, quick, rainbow, rish, simple, tutorial