This is a a quick and easy butterfly design. One strokes cakes are great for giving a wow factor while not taking long to do. There are so many ways to do a butterfly, and I think that’s what makes them so fun to create!
Colors used in this picture:
1.Using a Flat 1 inch or 3/4 inch brush, add two curved shapes to make the top wings.
2. Add two shapes underneath for the bottom part of the wings. Starting at the top drag your brush down and twist to bring to a point.
3. Using the small round brush and the black face paint, Add the the body and antennas of the butterfly.
4.Continue to fill in the wings. Start by making long “u” shapes extending out from the body. Once the “u” shapes are complete, paint long lines extending from the outside of the “u” shapes to the outer edge of the butterfly.
5. Continue to do this until all sides are complete. Smooth out the outer edges by going over and making sure all lines are connected.
6. Add a few white dots and it is complete!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Animals, Arm, Body, Body Area, Butterfly, Designs, Kids, One Stroke