Fairies are always fun! Here is a Fire Fairy to brighten your day.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the 1 inch brush and a split cake, start to paint one of the wings. Paint a diagional squiggly line.
2. Now add on a bottom wing, and one more top wing.
3. Paint a circle for where you want to place the head, using the small round brush.
4. Continue to paint the outline of the neck, torso and shoulders.
5. Add the legs and arms.
6. Fill in the entire shape to create a sillouette. Add hair in the wind, by creating curly lines that connect to the head.
7. Fill in the wings, using a pointed design. Let each one build on another. This will create fire wings. Add dots and some extra swirls and you are done!
Easily add glitter by using a spray bottle with water, and spritzing the design lightly at least 12 inches away. Use a poof-able cosmetic grade glitter to add evenly all around. Use different colors to really create an effect.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adult, Amy Liza Williams, Arm, Body, Body Area, Characters, Designs, Fairy, Fantasy, halloween, Kids