A beautiful Spring Bird to chirp a pretty song
Spring is always busy with birds coming alive to sing their songs and do their work. Here is a colorful bird that is easy to paint. Follow the step by step guide below to make your own.
paper towels or cloth
(optional) Fine Mist Spray bottle with water
(optional) Baby wipes
Colors used in this picture:
1. Starting with the light blue, and the medium round brush, paint a circle where you want to start your design.
1. Continue with the light blue, paint a larger oval shape underneath the circle to create the body and head.
2. Use blue to paint on another shape, an oval with a point at the bottom, overlapping the larger light blue shape.
3. Using the round brush, add tear drop shapes to the back of the bird. Add a little green on the chest too.
4. Continue to add colorful feathers to the bird. Use the metallic green to add a second row of feathers on the back. Add metallic green to the tips of the light green. Add purple to the top part of the wing, and to the tips of the second row of feathers.
5. Add a white circle for the eye, and a yellow triangle for the beak.
6. Using the smaller round brush, outline the bird. Add a black dot for the eye.
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy!
By Amy Liza Williams on