Face Paint Brushes & Sponges
Face paint applicators like sponges, brushes, face paint stamps and stencils are essential for face painting. Face paint sponges are ideal for covering larger areas, and face paint brushes allow you to add details and outlines. If you're a beginner, face paint stamps and stencils are a great way to apply a simple cheek design.
For more information on the product
Top Selling Products
Product ID : F1371040
Sale Price: $3.75
- Round Face Painting Brushes: Round face paint brushes work best with sponges to help create solid designs with circular motifs like flowers, clown noses, etc. Most professional face painting artistes use round face paint brushes for cheeks and softening color when working with face paint. Round face paint brushes are ideal for blending color and makeup with a clean finish whether in body art or face makeup.
- Fine Tip Face Painting Brushes: Fine tip face paint brushes â€“ as the name suggests â€“ are ideal for drawing fine lines, covering up skin creases, eye lining etc. These type of brushes are essential for intricate face paint designs. It is essential that you choose a brush with a good grip for this type of work.
- Flat Face Painting Brushes: Flat face paint brushes come in various categories like large, medium and small but they are essentially used in applying face painting makeup quickly. Flat face paint brushes work best for thick solid lines though you could use a sponge or suitable thin brush to apply the face paint as well.
- Angled Face Painting Brushes: A face angle brush includes an angled head with a flat side which is ideal for lining the eyes or filling brows. An angled brush is great for body art, calligraphy and adding extra precision to creative face painting.
- Filbert Face Painting Brushes: Filbert (Petal) Tip face paint brushes are ideal for quick face painting of large areas or the face and laying down a solid base for your face paint design. Filbert tip brushes can help you put on large swathes of color without smudging the effect.
- Fan Face Painting Brushes: Fan Face Painting Brush is used to brush away extra glitter and makeup powder. The Fan Brush is also perfect for making butterfly wings on the cheek.
- Foam Tip Face Painting Applicators: Foam tip face paint applicators are required if you're going to be working extensively with liquid face paint. though good for use with powder and dry makeup also, foam tip face paint applicators are good absorbents and provide extra control in using liquid body art makeup and henna.
- Large Face Painting Brushes: Large face paint brushes are best if you want to work with bold designs in a variety of colors. Though you would require a fine brush to work in tandem with large face paint brushes if you have to mark out clean lines and edges. Large face paint brushes are an asset in applying volume face paint for body art makeup requirements.
- Powder Face Painting Brushes: Powder face paint brushes come in varying sizes and are most handy tools for quickly touching up makeup for a large group of kids. Use water to clean the brushes, after use.
- Kryolan Face Painting Brushes are made from high quality synthetic Japanese fibers so the brush only absorbs the minimum amount of face paint.
- Snazaroo Brushes have nickel plated ferrules, and are made from high quality polyester filaments to European 100% Kolinsky pure sable.
- Mehron Paradise Brushes are made of Golden Nylon bristles and are securely anchored into their handle to prevent shedding and disfiguration. Mehron Paradise Brushes provide excellent control and are very durable.
- Designed by the world-famous face painter, Jinny, Mehron Paradise Makeup AQ brushes have luxurious nylon bristles, durable aluminum ferrules, and custom-length acrylic handles designed specifically for face painting. Mehron Paradise brushes are excellent professional-grade face and body paint brushes.
- Royal makeup brushes are known for their sophistication and craftsmanship which are durable for any intensive daily professional use. These handcrafted brushes are available for all application needs like face powder, eyeliner, glitter, face paint etc. The matte handles and solid ferrules are designed to give you precision in makeup application.
- Aqualon Face Painting Brushes works well for very small details. A Royal Aqualon brush is made of synthetic filament, nickel-plated brass ferrule, and a clear acrylic handle. Aqualon brushes are admired for their fine points, sharp edges, outstanding spring and exceptional durability.
- Soft Grip brushes are made of Golden Taklon fibers, silver-colored aluminum ferrule, and a blue tipped acrylic handle. Each Soft Grip has a patented Soft-Grip for extra comfort while face painting and provide good value.
- Royal Majestic brushes are made of synthetic filament, black anodized brass ferrule, and a Silk Touch kiln-dried hardwood handle. Majestic brushes are admired for their capacity for holding face paint, weightless feel, durability and snap.
- Graftobian Face Painting Brushes are made with Golden Taklon fiber, long known for its resilience, durability, and high quality.
- White Taklon brushes are made of synthetic filament, nickel-plated brass ferrule, and kiln-dried hardwood handle. A White Taklon brush is renown for being durable and resistant to abuse.
- Ben Nye brushes are made of Taklon, a synthetic fiber which closely resembles the snap of sable hair, and they are easy to clean and very durable. Ben Nye Brushes are ideal for applying face paint, pressed powder colors, Ben Nye Lumieres or glitter.
- When you are finished face painting, rinse your face painting brushes well in warm to hot water until you don't see any face paint. Dry the face painting brushes with a clean paper towel, wiping from the brush handle to the brush head then reshape the brush head with your fingers.
- Let the brushes dry completely before you pack them away. When using soap to clean your face painting brushes, use a baby shampoo or gentle soap that is safe on young eyes. When storing your face painting brushes in a kit, store the brushes with bristles up.